Our Goal | Our Mission
Wickenburg Community Hospital is a non-profit organization owned and operated by its citizens. Established in 1926 and like the tenacious Western spirit that built Wickenburg, our rural Community Hospital and Clinics are committed to quality health and wellness services where the patient, family, and community come first.
The Foundation received its non-profit status in 1993 to assist the hospital with the financial support necessary in meeting the health care needs of residents and visitors to the area. Our mission is to generate ongoing philanthropic support to fund vitally important health care facilities, equipment, and wellness services. As the hospital seeks to advance a system of comprehensive health care, your charitable donations will help fund many important initiatives:
- An expanding Emergency Department
- Pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation services, and chemotherapy
- Mobile and satellite primary care clinics
- State-of-the-art fitness and aquatic facilities, and an
- Integration of Information System Technology throughout the organization
Your commitment will give the gift of health to a growing rural population.
For more information please contact us | 928-668-1812 or at email@example.com
Executive Board of Directors
Hunt Spear, Chairman
Bonnie Pollock, Vice-Chairman
Brenda Hershkowitz, Secretary/Treasurer