Giving | Never underestimate the vast and powerful impact of giving
By donating to Wickenburg Community Hospital Foundation, you are helping to reduce rural health care disparities. Your charitable giving will help fund many important initiatives:
- An expanding Emergency Department
- Pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation services, and chemotherapy
- Mobile and satellite primary care clinics
- State-of-the-art fitness and aquatic facilities, and an
- Integration of Information System Technology throughout the organization
There are many ways to give. You may choose to contribute through memorials and tributes, attendance during annual events, monthly giving by becoming a Sustaining Partner, or planned giving by becoming a Giving Legacy.
Please donate now and give the gift of health.
For more information please contact us | 928-668-1812 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Memorials & Tributes
Dr. Firth Rural Medicine Scholarship Fund
Give to the William J. Firth III, M.D. Rural Medicine Scholarship Fund to support graduating Wickenburg High School seniors who plan to pursue an education in rural medicine.
Wine on the Green
Benefit Dinner Dance
Amigos del Hospital Annual Trail Ride
Giving Legacy | Planned Giving
Wills and Living Trusts
Charitable Gift Annuities