Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
Thank you for supporting your local all-inclusive Rehabilitation Department! We are excited to offer high-quality, evidence-based physical,occupational, speech and nutrition therapy to meet the needs of Wickenburg and surrounding communities.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE WCH REHABILITATION TEAM?
A FRIENDLY, HELPFUL ENVIRONMENT
KNOWLEDGEABLE, WELL-EDUCATED PRACTITIONERS
ONE-ON-ONE TREATMENT SESSION
SUPPORT IN MAKING YOUR REHAB GOALS A REALITY
To make an appointment call (928) 684-5529
Physical therapists are highly trained professionals who specialize in human movement. The therapists here at Wickenburg Community Hospital are dedicated to providing rehabilitation needs associated with most movement-related conditions including:
- Deconditioning related to a medical condition or hospital stay
- Pre and post-surgical care
- Balance training and fall intervention/prevention/treatment of injuries resulting from falls/trauma
- Chronic and Acute joint and spinal pain
- Neurological Rehabilitation following a stroke,brain injury,spinal cord injury,congenital disability,etc.
- Women’s health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sport injuries and return to sport training with an emphasis on prevention of future injuries
- Work-related injuries and return-to-work training
What is “Swing Bed” care? Many people are unaware that we also offer rehabilitation for the acute and subacute inpatient setting! In fact, our “Swing Bed” program is designed to provide high-level rehabilitation services for individuals with rehabilitation needs that extend beyond an “acute” hospital stay (72 hours). Some examples of people who qualify for our “Swing Bed” program include:
- Post-surgical care (cardiac, joint, etc.)
- Motor Vehicle Accident-related injuries
- Stroke or Brain injuries
- Exacerbation of chronic conditions
We work closely with the nursings staff to ensure that our patients get “back on their feet” again in the most safe and efficient manner possible.
Meet Our Rehabilitation Team:
Tara Littell, PT, DPT
Richard Shields, MA,C.C.C.
Patricia Rafferty, MS, OTR/L
Melissa Anderson, PT, DPT
Marisa Steadman, PT, DPT
Chris Cook, PT, DPT
Kenneth Wutoh, PT, DPT
Natalie Turnage, PT, DPT
Edward Flamand, PT, DPT
Janell Hays, PT, DPT
Carli Gibson, PT, DPT